We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on Earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 250 million job seekers a year. Over 700 team members provide support for candidates in 4 offices all over the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and want to build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for those who want ownership and impact: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy, and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems.
The key ingredient to our strategy is a constantly developed portfolio of career-related B2C and B2B products. As a Junior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to help us build the most advanced career toolbox in the world!
You will have ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You’ll learn a lot and see the results of your work every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute product strategy based on the defined roadmap.
- Write & prioritize user stories & tasks with defined acceptance criteria based on user feedback & gathered data.
- Attend dailies, retrospective, consultation, refinement & planning meetings.
- Prioritize and supervise features’ delivery amongst various products in our portfolio.
- Work closely with the Experience & Design team to deliver high-quality solutions in line with user needs and business goals.
- Work closely with the Engineering teams on deployment of efficient and scalable solutions.
- Drive key KPI growth across the entire funnel by conducting product experiments with overlapping multivariate tests.
- Very strong learning capabilities, self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks.
- Degree in the field of Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- Basic Google Analytics knowledge.
- Focused on high impact, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Interest in SaaS companies, their products & strategies.
- First project management experience e.g. in students’ organizations.
- Basic knowledge of project management principles & Agile frameworks.
- Interest in UX/UI most recent trends.
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel.
- Experience with Atlassian software - JIRA, Confluence.
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget, because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
4 000 - 6 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
3 500 - 5 000 PLN gross (employment contract)